CHECK ME, CHECK ME!mahwisha juliet last-name-undefinedHayloes all my guys and chicas! I'm baaaack! I trust that I have talked around the Desperate Housewives intro thing enough for you to remember why I love saying that phrase but if I haven't, oh well. That's a missing puzzle piece for you.
Haha yes, nat. I Look So Good Without You was recommended by me I think. I remember it was on my MSN status. Oh wait. It's still on my MSN status. Hehe. How fun. I'm like checking out the Sesame Street & Celebrity Friends videos on YouTube! They are so cute. So far I've checked out Norah Jones singing "Don't Know Y (Why)" with Elmo, Feist with "1 2 3 4" with like a lot of monsters and Jack Black trying to explain what an octagon is with Elmo. But he looks a bit high at the end when he and Elmo say "Oct-ta-gooonnneee" together with this dazed look. That was unnecessary. But who I absolutely CANNOT believe on Sesame Street is (wait for it....) Andrea Bocelli. It is like super cool. He's singing Time To Say Goodbye as a lullaby to Elmo, "who isn't sleepy, (Elmo) isn't tired and (Elmo) wants to stayyyyyy... Upppppp...!!!" Haha! It is like mega cute. So cute that I might ALMOST forgive Elmo for the horrible grammar. But no, sadly. Not yet. Lol. Now I'm like randomly checking out covers of great hits by the "nobodies" on YouTube. Some of them are like really awesome. Like this duo, ShannonandNatalie whose cover of Mrs. Robinson really shook me up. And now I'm trying out different people singing Don't Know Why. And I'm starting to get really *RC* at those people who like just go to a video and pick on little chipmunks just because their (no doubt, slightly weak) voice isn't strong enough to handle the BIG SONGS. Psssh. Wallop them, I say.
Somehow I am like absolutely driving myself crazy with all the whacked-up pumping in my head. I think it's due to the horrible mashing up of songs. That's what you get when you don't take time to clear them out! Which brings us to exams. PSLE! Woo! Three papers left! And I am like so mucho glad that it's going to be overrrr. I thought they were all pretty much NOT-EASY (wouldn't really say hard, the feeling is *fei bi mo so neng xing rong* haha) ! Hoping that I'll do like really well! Okay that's just so lame and immature. I cannot BELIEVE I just said that. I mean, EVERYONE hopes they'll do really well. Sheesh. Gander it, mel. Gander it. Oh well.
Now mother's watching this K-Drama on dvd. It's actually quite a sob story set in a hospital. Where a lot of conflicts centre around regret, affairs and missing. Now these two people (who are divorced from each other) are going on about how they miss each other so much but they can't possibly hold each other in their arms again, which actually looks (and sounds) better than I'm describing now. Basically because the actors are cool and they're speaking in chinese and I do a really bad translation job. (: LOL! Oh speaking of acting... Who wants to watch Fame? Trying to decide whether to watch Fame or 500 Days Of Summer, which I heard are both pretty good. I think the latter's better though, I mean, I read the reviews on the Internet. And besides, 500 Days of Summer has a totally RAWKING AWESOME soundtrack. Which is where I heard Mumm-ra's "She's Got You High" for the first time and fell in love with it. Haha!
Speaking of falling in love, is it just me or are we suddenly all growing up...? (: The dares are getting less juvenile and more targeted at the love interest... The jokers are starting to get more personal and more "teng" towards SOME of the girls... Maybe it's just the water, but hey, maybe love's in the air...! Haha. Or I could be imagining too much. I tend to let my imagination run as wild as possible, especially centering around LOVE, the die-hard romqueen I am. (: And somehow or another I have this little person inside my head screaming "CHECK ME, CHECK ME!" Eek? Maybe that's Little-Mel who I locked up in a little corner of my mind. Couldn't study with her ramming her efforts to capture attention down my throat. So I locked her up. And now she's screaming. Gander you, Little-Mel. Gander you. Oh well. I'll just send Bad-Lyss to the jail-cell with a rottan. That'll shut her up. (:
Oh well. I think that should be all? Anyway I'm getting really tired too. The lazy (*yawn*) girl that I am, I'll just be C&P-ing this blog post into my own blog and as a facebook note. If you're on facebook, remember to add me! And then go comment on the numerous posts and status updates I post! Oh yeah not forgetting my spectacular notes that I actually organise in series. (:
x
lyss
mahwisha juliet last-name-undefined