amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

Details, Darling. Details.
6GE09. Monday, September 7, 2009 8:07 PM

DETAILS, DARLING. DETAILS.
lyss mahwisha surname-undefined

Hayloes sixgepers-ohnine! Haha I'm back!!! Ooh that sounded so much like Desperate Housewives. You know, in that latest commercial and this lady goes back and one of the main characters [I think Eva Longoria] says, "She's back...." Hehe. My dad loves that series. Me, not so much. I'm more of the Friends and The Nanny type. Haha. Although Ugly Betty and Boston Legal isn't that bad either.

So anyway. Yes. All condolences with Heidi for getting stuck with the "wannabe-boyfriend". Haha. But honestly, he can't REALLY help being head over heels for her. But everyone knows that you have to CONTROL yourself. Especially when the girl you're in love with DOESN'T love you [uhoh], MADE IT CLEAR that she doesn't love you [double uhoh] and is getting REALLY MAD that you're disturbing her [DEATH uhoh]. One words. Oops. Oh yeah, and it's even worse if most of the girl's close pals don't forgive easily. Honestly. We have other guys [and girls, of course] to talk to. We could even talk to you! But no, we don't like to hear about how absolutely cute the girl that's down the road is, or that you would die for her, or WHATEVER. That district is a plain nono. Please. Spare me the horror. And disgust. We would like to hear our own boyfriends say that to us, thanks. Or for some, the potential boyfriends whatever. Oh yeah, and the fact that you moved on to her REALLY quickly? After you pledged your love for another sixgeper-ohnine (who incidentally also didn't likelike him)? It's just lame. No offence.

Speaking of boyfriends, I must admit that Wikipedia is INDEED amazing. You know they even have an entry on boyfriends! Really! Check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyfriend
I'm serious! Go check yourself. And you might ask why I went to search on that, but don't. Okay just kidding, go ahead and ask. But before my inbox starts flooding up with requests to finding out why I have such stupidity [or boliao-ness] to go read up on boyfriends, I'll beat you to it. Yes, lyss is actually saving you the trouble here. Not that you would actually TAKE the trouble hehe. But nevermind. The truth is... Oh wait. You already know the truth. (: Okay fine, maybe you don't. But those who need to know, know. And that's all that matters. And to those that DON'T need to know? They eventually will know, of course. But by that time it won't matter to them. It'll all just be details. DETAILS, DARLING. DETAILS.

And yeah, I'm starting to ramble on now. I really do love blogging. Just once in a while, that's all. The idea of typing out how my day was and what happened in school every single day? Not really my style. No offence to the girls who do that, like Heidi and KH and all. It works for them, but me? Not so much. I'm working on my bucket list! I am. Honest. I would show it to you people, but it has private stuff. That only a few know about. Or at least, WILL know about. Haha. Once I tell them. Those people rawk. So much. Haha.

And yes, nat, my selling of cupcakes for charity was great. (: Haha so fun! 2222 cupcakes to sell. Wow. And I have this [not so] brilliant shot of them. And I even ate one! It was brilliant. Baked by the BITC. Haha. It's a real organisation! Although funny name to choose, eh? Haha. No larh, it stands for something. Which reminds me of the RAGGies and our CmPS project. Birds In The Canteen, incidentally also having the name BITC. We were thinking of adding a "-hall" to the canteen to make it more fun, but no... It would just raise a lot of suspicion hehe. And trouble. And as they say, the feet that like to run into trouble should be chopped off. Woohoo! Yeah. Okay. I think that's enough rambling for today. And as most of you know. This post will also be appearing in my blog and a note in FB.

x
lyss

P.S. Some of you may be wondering why there's only a X instead of the customary xoxo for the signing off. New decision! My xoxo's are now only reserved for special people-slash-a-person. YAY. (: