Stupid, stupid, stupid.
6GE09.
Monday, August 31, 2009 5:24 PM
Heya. Nat here. Super fun today. But shh..
Yay!! Tomorrow it's a holiday(: Too bad for my poor lil' sis (my real sis lah), who doesn't get one. Very poor thing hor? *grin* I'm furious with my mum, and I kinda wanna thank her. She & my dad planned a trip to Europe. Like Munich, Venice, Switzerland, Prague, etc.. In OCTOBER. DURING SCHOOL TIME. Can you see why I wanna kill her? I. Am. Going. To. Miss. School. Sigh.. But then, she & dad rock, coz they're bringing me to Japan in December!!! Skiing(: As in like in addition to the Europe trip. Yay.
Hey I wanna try bungee jumping. That just occured to me. Eric's fault. I'm becoming a health/safety hazard. Sigh... Woots beat my cuz @ box heads!! Haha lol sry.
Oh, I guess I have to say this:
Happy Teacher's Day.
I know I rock. Cya(: