amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

...so that's a lesson to me: NEVER call anyone a pineapple head.
6GE09. Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:14 PM

Shoot. I went out with my friend from Woodgrove Primary [Bun and Nat: The one who lent me "Outside Beauty", remember??] just now for lunch with her big brother and his friend. [They're hilarious] We walked and walked [trying to save the bus fare mah] and since both of us were P6, we naturally started yakking about out PSLE oral. So we started describing our examiners in detail with great relish. Making fun of them, yeah. Then, suddenly, my friend asked me, "Hannah? You know, my English teacher said she's an examiner at Rosyth. You seen her?? Her hair is a golden-brown kinda colour."

So I was like, obviously stunned. Then, I asked her, "Does she wear lotsa eyeliner so she looks like she got punched??" And guess what?? The answer was Y-E-S. And then we proceeded to find out if my examiner was her teacher by describing the way she talked and smiled and etc. etc. And I'm 100% sure she was. AND I CALLED HER A PINEAPPLE HEAD?!

Worse still. Because my friend had a remedial lesson this morning. And then her teacher was like: You know?? On the second day, I was testing this GEP class. Then there was this pupil. He called the boy in the picture [the one who fell down] a GIRL.
So 丢脸. But at least it's a boy, so I know it's not me. I wonder who that guy was?? He DISGRACED our class lor. And FOR YOUR INFORMATION, Woodgrove is a non-GEP neighbourhood school. Urgh.

nah=]