amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

So. Hi. =]
6GE09. Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:13 PM

Ok. Today. B O R I N G. Very. Today. We got the second recess, cos Mrs Jeya took over our first recess. Then it was so boring, because only got Resilient people. And a lot of kiasu people [who I'm NOT naming] were upstairs, seeing Mrs Jeya about their oral and other trash. Then Me, Bun, Nat, Jou, Heidi, Jina, Isaac, Norman, Daniel, Wei Cheng, Fish and Jun Yuan started a fight. Not that kind of fight, but still. There was a bucket in the middle of the parade square with LOTS of balls in it. [Don't think sick.] Then we got them and just randomly throwing at each other. And I hit Wei Cheng and Isaac on the head spot-on. And they just suddenly started chasing me all around the parade square with the ball. And since my aiming was SO much better than theirs, they didn't manage to hit me on the head. I KNOW I rock.

Then after recess, we went back to class. And saw Mrs Jeya there. And fixed an appointment with her during lunch to see her about the nonsensical oral. I already knew I got 29, thanks to Zheng Chen, but still, I had to accompany those poor little people who didn't know their marks yet.

I rock SO MUCH. Like I got 36 for my Chinese compo? Even beating ERIC. Believe it or not. But anyway Zheng Chen got 37. Because he pro mah. 胡老师 read us his compo. And it was SO flowery. And chim. So Science was totally drab. As usual. Just that Ms Hee chased Gerry, Zheng Chen and Eric out of the class, cos they were too noisy. Then like at 12.25, MS HEE MADE US GO DOWN. To dig up those stupid stuff. It's SO not fair. Then BunJouNatHeidi and I escaped to go see Mrs Jeya in the staffroom. Then she brought us to the cushiony place behind the staffroom. And started discussing our oral. But mainly, Nat and I were playing with the cushions. Very interesting, I know.
She said I was ok. Just keep doing what I was doing. Like hello?? I've been slacking all along. So she's telling me to continue slacking. Hmm. Makes a lot of sense. Then when we left, she gave us each a muesli bar. Because we missed out our whole lunch. [And by the way, Jou got a stomachache later. I wonder what caused it. Hmm.] And then Mrs Jeya was like, "Bijou?!" Because Jou was peeping over the partition at Mrs Koh [YY]. Then we all waved bye at Mrs Koh. Then, on the way out, we saw Ms Yong. And *sniff* we asked and she *sniff* told us that *sniff* we had no more morning *sniff* P.E. next week. *Starts wailing*

Nah. =]

Should I let everyone view my blog?? I dunno. Because Heidi's been pestering me. But IF I do, I've gotta put the CBox in. And I dunno how to, since I'm using the NEW blogger. Urgh.