amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

Scum of the rats, Slapped by the governess, Slave of Persephone. FILTHY HYPOCRITE.
6GE09. Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:06 PM

Tagged: 16 [Unless my math is so bad I can't even count.]

So on this dreary night with LOTS of homework and no one except for kanghui willing to chat for long lonely periods of time, I decided to do a note. And not just ANY note, I decided to do a THOUGHT note. YES! Like the THOUGHTS ARE LIKE SHEEP, YOU JUST CAN'T COUNT THEM and THOSE WHO ARE SICK TURN DELIRIOUS one. YES! But this one has a lamer side to it hehe. Not saying that my notes are actually cool hehe. But that doesn't matter. Let's just do this note.

10 LAME/CURSEY THOUGHTS.

1. LAME: Gosh this is lame. Who actually writes their own introductions to their notes?!
2. CURSEY: Sheesh my mom is launching into her FAT HOPE speech again. ARGHH.
3. LAME: For a while, I thought my yoghurt evaporated. And then I realised that strawberries don't evaporate and that it's night.
4. CURSEY: Kanghui just disappeared for her show so I'm left with mel, lyss and sarah alyssa.
5. LAME: I'm going to paste this on both my blog and the 6GE09 blog because I'm fed up with having to do three different posts.
6. CURSEY: I just realised people are going to think I am so lame when they realise that CURSEY isn't a real word and it's a lame derivative of CURSE and CURSE-ISH.
7. LAME: CURSEY isn't a real word and it's a lame derivative of CURSE and CURSE-ISH.
8. CURSEY: S/he hasn't come online yet.
9. LAME: I just realised how pathetic I am.
10. CURSEY: Smash Mouth's version of WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS is scarier but War's version is slowwweeerrrrrr....

9 CONSECUTIVE THOUGHTS.
1. Melissa.
2. Melissa.
3. Okay seriously, mel, you're not going to have your nine consecutive thoughts ruined by saying your name all over again right...?
4. HAHA hey! I just remembered something!
5. YMCA!
6. Gosh, mel, you are so lame.
7. Peh. 24 people online. EH.
8. Melissa.
9. Mel, you are so lame. [SHUDUP MEL!!! Melissa. (: ]

8 GUYS I HEART. [Okay that was so lame.]
1. ISAAC. [AIZAC! WOOTS! GO, BRO, GO! My super-uber-cool bro. (:]
2. DANIEL. [DANNY! My charming son. (: And my fave hehe.]
3. WEICHENG. [FWC! HAHA. Do I really need to leave a comment here? My supercool non-related pal. (:]
4. YUXIANG. [YX! HAHA. The *hangs-up-on-mel* guy. (:]
5. JUSTIN. [JUSTIN! YAY my supercounselor! (:]
6. SAMUEL. [SAMUEL! HAHA t/d in social studies... My soccercool guy. (:]
7. KAIXUAN. [KAIX! Okay that was unexpected. Whatever. My emo guy. (:]

7 GIRLS I HEART. [OMG seven more levels of pure torture.]
1. NG XIN. [BUN! HAHA the best. EVER. No questions asked. My superunique best friend. (:]
2. NATALIE. [NAT! Chiu. HAHA. What else to say? My very superduperubercool oneofakind sis. (:]
3. KAIXIN. [KXIN! Hehe the literal genius. And I don't mean the dexter kind. I mean the intheflesh-21stcentury genius hehe. My superhahahahahaha-girlnexttome. (:]
4. HANNAH. [NAH! The other genius. Who is so cool that she doesn't know she's so smart hehe. THE MAGNAMINOUS nah. My banana-crazy girl. (:]
5. HEIDI. [HD! HAHA. The princess, the sister, the one who always listens to all the 'OMG GUESS WHAT?'s, 'OMG HE'S THERE's, 'OMG HE'S SO CUTE's, and 'OMG... NOTHING HAPPENED's. My whatelsecanyousay sis. (:]
6. NATALIE. [NUTS! Chan, of course, this time. HAHA. Lots of grit and lots of strength. Where else can you find a nut like that? My don'tunderestimate-thesupercool nut. (:]
7. JULIET. [ME! Okay that was lame. I just like using Juliet because everyone knows it's me when it's me when it's not when it's me! Hehe. No lah. It's just that I used it once and it's so easy to use because everyone knows it's me when it's me when it's not when it's me... The supercool psychologically disturbed chick of a *RC*. (:]

6 RANDOM LINES THAT CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
"... Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony..."
~ WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS by WAR.

5 RANDOM PAST-STATUSES.
1. YOU selfish shameless hypocrite you should be ripped from society, cursed at the guillotine and burned at the stake...
2. Selfish shameless hypocrites should be painfully ripped from society, cursed at the guillotine and tossed to the sharks.
3. Eh. You don't really care, do you? It's okay, no one does. Eh.
4. RUN AWAY WITH ME...? PLEASE.
5. KANGHUI AND I are doing super weird comments for the NDP2009 hehe. WE LOVE YOU SINGAPORE!!!

4 PEOPLE I'M TALKING WITH.
1. Kanghui. [Whose last comment was 'OMG lol'.]
2. Jina. [Whose last comment was 'again :)'.]
3. Znd. [Whose last comment was 'wait i go play word challenge'.]
4. Char. [Whose last comment was 'and puma has a team'.] Hehe.

3 SONGS I'M LISTENING TO AT THE SAME TIME.
1. ALWAYS BE MY BABY - MARIAH CAREY. [Oooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby...]
2. WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS - WAR. [See up there.]
3. I FLY - HAYDEN PANETTIERE. [Peh.]

2 COOL LINKS THAT PEOPLE JUST PASSED ON.
1. http://www.fmylife.com/ [FROM CHAR. (: RAWKS.]
2. Some mysoju thing. Eh. [FROM KH.]

1 NAME.
1. She's mel, baby.

Argh. 10 levels of pure torture for you to read. Congratulations. You made it through alive.

Slave of Persephone burned at the stake.

Gosh that was so random.

xoxo, lyss.

P.S. This is a statement unique only to this blog.

Scum of the rats, Slapped by the governess, Slave of Persephone. FILTHY HYPOCRITE.