amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

random...
6GE09. Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:52 AM

Hi! First time I'm blogging here... Had to ask KH for help cos I didn't know how to do a new post. hehe. Thanks kang hui! I'm not really a bloggy person but I'll try my best!

Just got scolded this morning by my ma cos I was piling too much tuna onto my bread. But ma, tuna is nice!!! And then, she was lamenting how I did not drink water in the morning... So she plonked a glass of milk and another glass of water in front of me. oh no. I think I'm gonna E-X-P-L-O-D-E. Feeling so bloated now.

Oh well, I need to let off some steam. *steam oozes out of ears* The chewing-gum business on Friday. That teacher is a blabbering blibbering blipping crazy decapitated demented insane brainless mentally unsound freak/madwoman/lunatic who only knows how to scream shout yell and twist that ugly duck mouth of hers! ugh. She is totally bias against GE pupils. I mean, hello?! TONS of other pupils bring cards, haxndphones, toys etc. to school and do they get hollered at?!?! NO. calm down. breathe in... breathe out...

Went to the gym yesterday and my arms, legs and bum are aching now. yeuch. When we came back after lunch, my ma tried teaching me some belly-dancing and quite obviously, I failed. EXCEPT for one move (the camel roll (how do camels roll? i know they are humpy but erm... ROLLY?)) which I did BETTER than my ma! woohoo. Jai Ho!

Going for church in 20 minutes. Haven't prepared yet. =O

Gtg now. Hey, blogging is fun! Maybe I'll blog again.

But for now, Cya!
Kxin =D