hi. kh here, and I'm actually bothering to post.Where's everyone gone to? Revision. I guess that's necessary - We still have those HCL. Ack.Sorry, I'm becoming too lazy, so i'm just going to copy and paste from my blog and edit a little.This morning @ 11.29 AMWow, i woke up at eight plus today. Then came online. 9.50, my tuition teacher came to give tuition to my bros. LOL,she was trying to wake my second bro up. haha, damn funny :DAnd around 10, heidi came online too. So we chatted about random stuff on msn, like our rewards for gd marks, fones, dramas! And then at 12 plus, i left for my piano class.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now @ 5.15 PM
Dad and mom have gone out to see some house. Ack, too much investment. I'm going to move in 3 years time already, so they really shouldn't invest in more property. Still, it's just see-seee one only, so, whatever.
Anyway tomorrow would be the Teachrs' Day celebrations. I'm quite evil though, making my 'pooooor' little sis make the cake/muffins/cookies/whatsoever for the teachers. HA. That's what little sis(es) are for, aren't they? To be at your beck and call.So i've got my cards. And oh, my dad appeared in the papers! I mean, a small mention of his name. Something about lifestyle; where he did an interview over email. Still, I bet that piece of paper will end up in the recycling bin, anyway. i spend too much time online and you must really be very bored to actually finish reading this.i'm a nice person, so i'll help my sis with the cakes. bye. kh :D