BIG mistake.
NOTE. this post will start with a RANT.
censored. highlight if you wanna read.
!@##@%@!^!@#%#@$@@ OMG efff eff eff
Sigh. BIG Sigh. Ok. So we were at the hall for the PSLE Oral Briefing thing. And then well, We were begging Arielle for bubble gum, which we knew was not allowed in school. But, well, it was nice. Did I mention that bubble gum rocks? And Mrs Tan, not any ordinary Mrs Tan, Mrs HELEN Tan - the one who screams like crazy and can be heard three stories down? Yeah, that person. SHE saw Nuts chewing. and SHE walked over. SCREAMED. 'Invited' her to the back of the hall. And HER mouth rattled on. Then later she walked back to 6 VIC class.
And then... asked, "WHO ELSE IS CHEWING GUM?"Then we stood. Arielle first. Then Keith. Next Me. And Clara. Well, Mel chewed, but she was somewhere else, I think. Anyway, we went to the back of the hall, and well. Got scolded. And something like... ok it was something rough and content/meaning is the SAMEKangHui! Clara! Natalie! *looks at Mrs Siva* These girls I taught in PRIMARY THREE. Now older, become so DARING. And you all have No guts to admit [eh, we did, in the end, right?] Such a BAD example for your siblings. Kang Hui, Your SISTER? Clara, Your BROTHER?! Natalie, KIMBERLY CHAN? wow. All of you here for more than 5 years, still don't know the rules? Well, Arielle is a NEWBIE, came in P4, right? But 2 and a HALF years, still don't know the rules? I am so ashamed.And Yeah. Took down our names. Asked us to write reflections and "... reflect on your actions and feel remorseful ALL weekend."Well later, NUTS had group conversation on phone. At first her. clara. me. arielle. then we added dee. then jou. then nah. then dee went. and came back. YEAH. so cool. talking about this topic. SIGH. Mistake. I know bubble gum is banned, but it rocks, doesn't it? Ok, well. I admit. I am wrong. See? There. I will never eat gum in school again, happy?I am so 'sorry'? BIG mistake. And that's it.
sooooo sorry,
kh