TAKE ME, BABY, OR LEAVE MEEEEEE......!
Sigh... This is LAMELAMELAME!!! Not the blog, of course, all credits to KH who did the wonderful blogskin, but of course, my life. YES YOU HEARD ME, MAN, MY LIFE SUCKS. I ADMIT IT! HAPPY NOW?!
I canNOT bring myself to continue revision. I really might have faux-OCD at this rate. Along with a paranoia addiction. Oh yeah, plus the egoistical-narcissism thing. I'm setting myself sets of therapy now. I know what you're saying now. "Furrr-reakk." Yeah, right, like I am. Go *RC* yourself. So anyway to resist doing other lame stuff, I'm covering my head with music. Currently I'm into musicals again. Reliving TPOTO and RENT, now. Oolala, Idina Menzel is hawt, baby! HAHA. LOL! Totally jkjk lah. I love that song! The one as the title up there. And also SEASONS OF LOVE, all credits to nuts for reliving that song.
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. I'm sorry. That was lame.
SIGH. MY SEATING ARRANGEMENT IS LIKE SUCKISH. I mean no offence to Keven, Arielle and Calvin, you're all wonderful people, it's just that it's not the arrangement I was looking for. [Ahah! I know Arielle was thinking that too.]
The grand tally is now 77 heartbreaks in 2 years, 5 months and 3 days.
lyss