amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

Hi.
6GE09. Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:59 PM

Yeah, Happy Birthday to me. Gosh, the fact that I'm finally 12 doesn't seem to sink in properly, though. [thanks, KH!! And everyone else. =) ] But I don't seem taller, or heavier, or maturer, [um. is that how it works??] or whatever. I seem to have become stupider though. Is that part of growing up?? I don't know.
But whatever. Just changed seating positions yesterday. Like [starting from teachers table]: Jessalyn. Alton. Daniel. Eric. Fishy. Joujou. ZC. Nat.
Then MY row: [from sink] Isaac. JunYuan. Crisann. Jina. Nah [moi]. <empty seat> Alex. Mel. Gerry.
Last row: [from back door] Beatrix. Norman. Heidi. Garett. WeiRen. WeiCheng. Bryan [mr. no communication]. Bun.
That no communication thing is kinda like an inside joke. Bun and I. I kept laughing at Bun during class cos she was just so pissed off at Bryan. I know I'm evil. Hahas again, Bun. =]
Went for lunch at some restaurant [can't remember the name] to celebrate my birthday. Then whole family went to GV. Mom and toddler-sis went to see Ice Age 3. Me, Dad, 2nd sis went to catch Harry Potter. Kinda cool. Funny too. Only... argh. Never mind, I'm not supposed to say. I'm not a spoiler.
So now blogging after dinner. Don't feel like doing homework, but no choice. Still forced to do later. Actually I am supposed to be mugging for the HCL test on Thursday, but who cares? Okay, like maybe everyone else other than I care, but I most certainly don't. Am planning to do last-minute studying tomorrow, as always. Just what I'm good at.

>NaH<

P.S. Lyss, I DO have a facebook account. Just that I can't remember the password, since I have been , like, dormant for a few years. Can't be bothered to create a new one though. Will soon. After PSLE. Really. Promise. =]
P.P.S.S. First Class Encore!! And 2nd season!! To you idiot who can't be bothered: I can't be bothered about you. But I know people like Nat and KXin do. So IN YOUR FACE. Hahas. JkJk.