END OF JUNE HOLS.
It is nearing the end of the June hols, dearies. Joy joy. Sigh. Much as want to meet you people again, I really do love the holidays. Delighted I am to say, that I have spent the last few days in anticipated boredom. What a thriller, I must say. That's why I've been on the net for like such a long time. And yes, even facebook has a boring side of it. Sighs. *YAWNS*. Couldn't sleep last night. This has been increasingly happened this year. Still sleeping according to a different schedule. I can't believe I'm blogging now. It's like... WOW. I haven't been blogging since goodness-knows-when. I sincerely congratulate all those people who have made their way through that HUGE pile of homework. Especially tortured HCL students who had 3 EXTRA PAPERS TO DO than CL students. Condolences to you and me. *Thousand-watt-smile*. Goodness. I can't remember the last time I did that. Although now if I try to smile, it's be like light glinting off the metal in my mouth. So now I have not only iron will and an iron heart, but also now iron teeth. Okay that didn't sound right. But anyway. Yes you guessed it, I'VE GOT BRACES. Old news though. I got it like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, it's time for... *drumroll* THE CONTINUATION OF MEL'S GUIDE TO THE 6GE09 FAMILY!!!
Yes, you asked for it, now you've got it! So for old time's sake, we'll do the old trick. This time we're going to do the Second Generation -- Original Side people, which basically means, the SIBLINGS. Yes, these people are closer to heart, mind and erm... Mouth. Did that even make sense? So here goes!
"... And this is THE DMQ-MEL SHOW!!! Proudly presented by Gng's Gashouse, where all the gas is natural... And now today we bring to you the second segment of the show, THE DAILY LIST!!!"
Mel's Guide To The Second Generation (Original Side) Of The 6GE09 Family(With Extra Commentary By Mel)
1. Mel.Lyss.Juliet. T.
Role: Daughter, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, Daughter-In-Law. (Wife is not applicable.)
Relatively tall, but is convinced that she has stopped growing. There was a time when she was convinced she was fat too, but not anymore. *WOOTS*. Haha. Okay so maybe she IS a little bit fat, but whatever. She CAN be nice, if she wants too. Sometimes she tries, but half of the time she can't be bothered, and BOOM! There comes all the snarky one-liners. She of course, DOES make people laugh, but only when she doesn't try. And most of the time it's because of her behaviour or *grins* 'stupidity'. She talks to all people, (yes I do!) but some more than others. (Hehe the next part is the part I like...) Has had various (read as: uncountable) run-ins. (You know what I mean. *winks*) Given up on, gave up, ditched, ditched and involved. Huge flirt. But she has taste (WHAT?! Okay so I admit. I AM a little biased). Half-half embraced her Hottest Girl in 6GE09 role. (Pffft yeah right. It disgusts me to even type that out.) Delightfully naive yet mature. Delights in doing what she can't do, and what she can. Obsessed with performing. Maker of THE PENGUIN DANCE, and THE DMQ-MEL SHOW.
Past: 4S, 5V. I told you, the run-ins are uncountable. Maybe more than 5. We're counting incoming too.
Present: 6V. Unnamed. :)
Exit: None.
Comeback: How can you make a comeback if you don't exit?! This is like Rachel Green from FRIENDS. Love her, hate her, can't live without her.
Personally to Mel: Last time I looked in the mirror, it shattered. HAHA. Extreme attention span, tiny focus. I've got a big mouth, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. And I'm not afraid to dance in the canteen. And I love R&J, and parties and sleepovers. MUSIC, Dance and DRAMA! So this is your performing girl.
2. HD N. (Future TAY.)
Role: Daughter, Adoptive Mother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin.
She rawks. May be a tad hot-tempered sometimes, but we're cool, hmmm, sis? She's tall, there was what? A slight problem with the resolution thing coming on, wasn't it. Nice, pouty. Generous? Flirt. Centres very much on family. (But hey, sometimes that's not such a bad thing. If you're not IN the family of course. If you're not, tough luck with her. Why do you argue with Eric so much?! My precious son you know! :D) Not so significant run-ins for this girl, although she is a *coughcough* *squeaks'flirt'*.
Past: 4E, 5R. My lips are sealed.
Present: 6R. My lips are still sealed.
Exit: *Yawn* Old news, darlings. Welcome to the new season. And yeah there was brief exit, but the family was AFTER that. But you can't kick out this girl. She's the princess, man. (HAHA BUT I'M THE QUEEN.)
Comeback: O-L-D N-E-W-S.
Personally to Mel: Were you the one who asked for the truth? Because here it is. I doubt you will kill me. Knowing you, you'll probably take pride. And that's a compliment.
3. Nat Chiu.
Role: Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Cousin.
She doesn't have children. She is... Very cool. Popular. Truly blue-ly popular. (More than I must say, me. And that's a huge compliment.) InCREdible luck with strangers (read: cute guys). This girl's a ballet dancer, man! (I don't believe in the term 'ballerina', even if you do.) She's fun! (But darn she forced me to sleep.) She knows how to make you laugh, but it's not like she cares anyway. She's pretty, a big Hollywood sister (like moi!). She gets all the latest gossip from the 'Other Side'. Not many run-ins though. Hmmm.
Past: 4E, 5V. Paternal Guardian of NATMAN.
Present: 6R. No one.
Exit: I told you, this girl's popular. Exit is not in the context.
Comeback: YAWN.
Personally to Mel: I told you. Sheesh! This girl is cool! You asked for the truth too, didn't you? Best memory? 3.30am on a Sunday morning. Don't xiang wai.
4. AiZac. N.
Do you want the truth, my dear brother? Whisper the answer. Crank it in the chatbox. Request. And you'll get it.
So that's about it. Don't get mad, people. I'll remove parts if you object. Just email the 6ge09, put the title directed to "THE DMQ-MEL SHOW" and we'll remove it.
"... And that's it, folks. Stay tuned for further reports on bruises and lists on "THE DMQ-MEL SHOW", proudly presented by Gng's Gashouse, where all the gas is natural!"
OW. That was one *restrained comment* of a post, man! All that typing! My fingers will never move the way it can anymore. SHEESH. I didn't do Isaac's coz he didn't ask for it, and ALSO I am TIRED. Ow. SO yeah. This thing is hard work, okay? it takes proper thinking (YEAH RIGHT). Oops sorry, still in commentary mode. Okay yeah. This is one looong post. I rawk. I really do.
lyss.
P.S. This appears in both the 6GE09 blog and my own personal one. Check it people!
P.P.S. Spread the love and spread the name, darlings.
P.P.S.S. Yes nat, (or whoever posted the last post) this is the way you do your P.S.es.