Hey people...
So guess what? I'm uber bored. Or noober bored, as I now like to say. There's like five science worksheets, one english compo, one hcl practice paper, two math worksheets and the SS portfolio!!! Like want to die like that!!! Weiren is currently NOT entertaining me very well, grrr. So I've decided to make a list. A random list.
"... And this is THE DMQ-MEL SHOW!!! Proudly presented by Gng's Gashouse, where all the gas is natural... And now today we bring to you the second segment of the show, THE DAILY LIST!!!"
Mel's Guide To The First Generation Of The 6GE09 Family(With Extra Commentary By Mel)
1. Kai Xuan, Gng.
Role: Grandfather, father, father-in-law. Head of the "Other Side".
Tall, but somehow tallness doesn't pass down very well in the family. Except to Daniel, the grandson. Can be very nice sometimes. Fairly humourous. Mildly popular, if not less or more. Has mixed company. Has had significant run-ins with the girls of 6GE09, either romantically involved, politically involved or friendly involvement. Is the owner of Gng's Gashouse.
Past: (Class)4Sincere, 5Resilient. (Runins, see above) H and/or C.
Present: 6Victorious. K (looks like it stands for Keith, but no. He's not gay).
Exit: None whatsoever that Mel knows of.
Comeback: Like I know? Who even pulled him into the family in the first place?
Personally to Mel: I dunno. He embraces his "Grandpa" role.One of the closest guys?! Yep. Fatherinlaws rock. For fake. HEHE. He only passed his height to kxin. And Daniel. Perhaps Gerry? My wonderful sons. Most memorable moment? Chatting in Science class. Shhh.
2. Wei Jian, Neo, Bryan.
Role: Grandfather, father, father-in-law. From the "Original Side".
Tall as well, but on this side the tallness passed down. To all four children. Also to selective grandchildren. Physically, is supposed to be head of the "Original Side", but actually he's not. The sisters are still rocking. Extremely sarcastic, can tell anyone (and I mean anyone) to shut up. Slightly bewildering how he managed to become a prefect. Slight runins with a girl, romantically involved. Sadly the girl has given up, if she even liked him in the first place. Is subject to slight (!) teasing because of "Oilwell" incident. Not that he deserves it. He can't help it. Oh yeah, he also passed the oil thing down. To Mel, Isaac. Heidi and Nat, I dunno. Also has punched Bing in the stomach in P5, disqualifying him from any role model roles.
Past: 4Sincere, 5Resilient. H (may stand for either girl).
Present: 6Resilient. H.
Exit: Has slight bashings with the Siblings, which makes him in or out, temporarily.
Comeback: I dunno. Heidi and Isaac must have been agreeable with him when they pulled him in. Nat and I didn't have much say as who we wanted as father, seriously. But we don't mind, do we, nat?
Personally to Mel: We argue with each other a lot. ESPECIALLY on mondays before Assembly, about me never shutting up when I need to. He doesn't really acknowledge the role he has as father, seriously. I dunno why. He seriously can't help having a skin problem, seriously, I'm not making fun, and I'm not defending him because he's my father. I have slightly the same problem! And so do YOU.
So that's about it. Don't get mad, people. I'll remove parts if you object. Just email the 6ge09, put the title directed to "THE DMQ-MEL SHOW" and we'll remove it.
"... And that's it, folks. Stay tuned for further reports on bruises and lists on "THE DMQ-MEL SHOW", proudly presented by Gng's Gashouse, where all the gas is natural!"
lyss