amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

i'm the meanest, the despicablest. and nuts is a deranged tweety bird.
6GE09. Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:50 PM

Told Nuts to change her Facebook profile to this. But she didn't listen. Oh, well. I'm just telling you, though.
Omigosh I am SO proud of myself. Went to the gym this morning. Did 1.6 km in 5 minutes. Plus. Let's start hyperventilating!!
Okay wait. What if it was spoilt?? But. Who cares. Let's just say it wasn't. Then... omigosh omigosh I did 1.6 in 5 mins!! Let's start hyperventilating!!
Fine, on second thoughts, no. You can sigh in relief now.
Haha. I've officially abandoned my blog. Might go back someday, when the glitch has cleared up. My posts ain't showing. Maybe it's my laptop, though.
Went with my friends to watch My Sister's Keeper, yesterday. I got lost in AMK Hub, couldn't find them. When we did, we could only watch the 12.50 one. So we walked about, shopping randomly. More like window-shopping. But we went to 7-11 and got kandi in advance, to eat during the movie. [shh...] Darned pissed when we realised minitoons sold a greater variety at a cheaper price. Sheesh.
Anyway, the movie. Sad... Hmm. It's different from the book at the end though. But it was sad, sad, sad. Tragic. All my other friends cried. And aww... we finished half the popcorn before the movie even started. Watching the commercials, yeah. There was this movie trailer. Some adorable show next year. Titled 'Despicable Me'. Haha, yeah, maybe that was the reason for the title.
And as an afterthought, Taylor Ambrose is ugly. As in ugly ugly. He looks like a demented panda out from jail. [the eyebags and lack of hair] On the other hand, Kate looks kinda pretty. With HAIR, that is. And Cameron Diaz shaved. Cute.
My Tweety exploded. As in my tweety bird nightlight I used to sleep with when I was younger. Let Abie use it, and put it in her room. One week later, boomz. [Ris-ly speaking] She turned it on, and [goodness knows why] entertained the thought that tweety might like a pat on the head. So, pat pat pat. The electricity was unstable. Shock circuit. Smelt like burnt rubber. I thought my mom had burned the oatmeal cookies again. Sheesh. One minute of silence for the dead tweety, please.
Oh, make that two minutes. I had ham in my sandwich this morning. Sigh... this is so tragic.
Silently,
the almighty Nah.