this is not a long post.
6GE09.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 7:35 PM
hi. kh here. this will be a very short post. and i know that usually, my 'short posts' and up being long winded, but this will be SHORT. To start off, Poor Heidi. Andre is very... Anw, today was my bro's 16th birthday. Had Fun saying "Happy SWEET SIXTEEN!" And he hated it. So I woke up to the stupid alarm clock at around, 6.10? Then my mom wanted to go to this shop nearby to eat breakfast. And she asked me to wake up my sis, who was faking sleep. I had to grab this GREAT opportunity to torture her(: We went & came back, was around 7.50. We eat long, i noeSo eventually set-off. Dad drove. But there was a traffic jam. Because one car would not budge, and the next one didn't, and the next, the next, the next... Yeah, you get my point. So reached at 9.02.. PERFECT. So went to the class and wow, everyone was there. the short break was so funny(: They were like, walking on the chairs stuck near each other, and walking the catwalk. And clara told me to eat the Mamee noodles on the floor that i dropped. &if i did, she would too. So i did, but she didn't. Hmph. Well, nvm. I'm nice, so i'll forget that.Then blah blah. And when I reached home, we cut the cake and ate the cake. Hmmm. Then I banged my head on the stupid fridge. Ouch. And it doesn't hurt anymore; i'm probably deranged already! And oh shit, I just remembered mj gave us some remedial homework. Don't think i'll be doing it, anyway.Now, wasn't that a short post? Well, bye.