amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

lalala. happy/corny post
6GE09. Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:46 PM

I know the post before was very emo-ish. So, now, I'm writing a happy/corny post. If you don't wanna read this, then don't. You are WARNED. I know my life hasnt been that good, and that I really hate it at times. Without this particular erson, I might have gone outta GE a long long time ago. So, I really really love you : HANNAH CHI YEE SHUEN. or CHI YEE SHUEN HANNAH. or wadeva. She's the kind of BFF who sticks up for you even if you're in the wrong. The kind who listens on the phone even when you're ranting on and on about your bad day, although hers hasnt been that much better, although she's heard that story at least 10 times. So Nah, ILY and BFFFFFFF!!! :)


Nuts
P.S. Everyone Is really great too, and ILY. You guys don't know how much i cherish you, but [no offence] Nah's always the best (: