If only the sky would fall.
Oohkay. Sorry people if I haven't been posting here recently. My bad. But blame the teachers. The homework is killing me. Literally.
But actually, I'm still rushing them out. With the laptop switched on in my lap. Yesh. Yeah, I'm ignoring all that crap about 一心不能二用. It was even in our HCL practice paper. But, shh... =]
Looking forward to tomorrow. PE, remember? Oops. Sorry to the Vic people. But I'm a sadist, I can't help rubbing it in. But apologies again. Does sorry still make me count as a total sadist, though? Sigh. Never mind.
Cool. I just wasted some of your life. But hey, let's waste some more!! This is gonna be one of the greatest times of your life if your life is as sucky as mine.
But anyway, I've got a new motto: Never go to bed mad. Stay up and FIGHT. Yep. Brilliant, ain't it?? Just like the person who came up with it. But anyway. I'm currently fighting. Now. For my rights. With my parents, obviously. Apparently, children my age during their time went to bed at 8. And one sentence: "Man, you guys sure are old" nearly got me chucked out the window. So, next time, if you have nothing better to do like me, you know how to get a one way ticket. To Mars, that is.
-the ultra-lame Nah- =}