=•)
6GE09.
Monday, September 14, 2009 6:19 PM
Hey.
Sorry about the title, I was just thinking of Lyss. And the pink post-it. Which Nah & I transformed into a price tag. Oh & FWC and the "How's your butt?" thingy. Haha. Right.. Anyway, how boring can the afternoon get?? I've got tuition again later at 7 (DIE, EVIL TEACHER, DIE. Ok, sorry) and my cousin just suddenly decided to watch Barney. Which is worse than lame. Sheesh.
PE rocked!! Sorry, Vic people. But you don't really want to have to do gymnastics, which actually didn't sound so bad, but then it turned out we're doing forward rolls. Yeah, forward rolls. The stuff that 4 year olds do to practice that motor-thingy skill, according to my mum. And etc etc in 5 weeks blah blah blah. So yeah. Ms Yong is weird. Why can't we do cartwheels or something else??
So anyway, went to my friend's house yesterday (my mum brought home about 200 cupcakes!!! Of which I'm supposed to bring 40 to school and share..) and watched RTWM with her while the parents were discussing interior decorating. So yeah, she's like 14, and she kept going "ohmigosh he is so cute!!". RTWM is Race To Witch Mountain, btw. And I was like, "WHO?!?" because it's not that obvious, you know. So she looked shocked — same expression as CZC that type — and went "Alexander Ludwig, DUH!!" & when I still looked confused/stupid/retarded/dumb/blur/etc, she was like "Seth lah, you idiot!". And I was like "ohh. he's cute??" (imagine an incredulous look here) & she gave this exasperated sigh that Mrs Lim always resorts to and gave up. Hehe. But hello, he's SEVENTEEN. It's as bad as that DracoMalfoy/CormacMcLaggen thingy. *looks pointedly at Heidi*
Oh I'm sorry, I meant Hay-dee. Or Di, as Alton has named her.
Nat:)