
And so.. reality continues RUINING my life. how bad is that?
hey! This is my first post today! See how diligently I am posting? :D
UGH.. Mental block. Heck those stupid homework. I've only revised a little.
Ok. I think I am going to
fail do badly for my prelims. and then my PSLE. But I'm supposed to think positive? let me try..
ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience ilovescience NO. not possible!!! :(
Mental Block again. Sad. I still have one science question which i am still trying
VERY hard to complete. Well, recently, there are lesser nocturnals online, everyone's mugging and such. haha. teachers are evil, shoving papers up our butts. hmph. uhuhyeah. D: listen. Everything's NOT going to turn out alright.
'OPPORTUNITY ISNOWHERE.'I read it as "... is NOWHERE" optimists read as "... is NOW HERE." oh well.
Screwed,
utterly screwed. I mean. The teachers. homework. everything! WHY?!
KH. p.s. changed my blog. tag? :)