amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

homework kills the earth.
6GE09. Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:32 PM

Ouch. My file exploded. So I shook all the papers out and the stack was 6cm thick. Threw the file to my Mom who put super glue on it and flung all the papers to my sis who sorted them out dutifully. I love my Mom. And sis. Actually, I love my family.

So... we had SO much homework. Especially the lovely orange book. Which I have 3 papers to complete?? And Ms Hee went, "I'll mark it when I'm free." Does it make sense?? Anyway, since she said that, I'll do it when I'm free. Somewhere next year, I think. Or maybe never.

My Dad's helping me do some of my Science paper now. Just that I had to promise not to tell Mom. As in he writes the answers in pencil, then later, I go over it in pen and erase the pencil marks. Just that I also have to agree to read the question and answer and not just "copy blindly" [as adults just lurve to say] if not I'll "not learn anything" [as adults lurve to say, too].

Anyway, it's still better than doing everything myself.