amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

Homework? HOMEWORK!?!?!
6GE09. Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:52 AM

Homework. Kills. Trees. GIVE. US. LESS. HOMEWORK.

And the world will be a better place. Ahh yes. Those were just some random thoughts that flew into my head. Hmm. Well, the weekends are so boring, I have to admit. Well, those facebook times and t/d times are exceptions, get it? Yeah. I want to watch "Where Got Ghost". It's supposed to be funny, so maybe next week or something. Woke up at 6.35am this morning.

After that was watching some KOREAN DRAMA {♥} It's something my dad downloaded lol.
食客. It's so funny, about food and relationships. Awesome. And Clara told me she bought another show. Well she had Boys Over Flowers first, and now she told me that she bought the Golden Bride - 黄金新娘. It's basically about this Vietnamese Bride who marries this Korean man; I think there are LOADS of episodes. But anyway, I watched it already on my suscribed channel VV Drama :D

Oh shit. I still have this mountain pile of homework awaiting me. Stupid worksheets and science. Teachers! You're killing too many trees, so PLEASE give us LESS homework. Appeal.

The no. of posts here is catching up to my personal blog! So should I post? Well, I just did. D: