amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

Haha.
6GE09. Monday, August 10, 2009 3:27 PM

Right Nah. About the osmosis. I told you so:) About the cells bursting and everything. Which is stupid. Hey, I measured, my pile is roughly about 6cm. That's mostly 'cause I've still got tons of left over science worksheets from ages ago. Possible July. But anyway, your poor foot. Oh, and poor Eric's ankle too. And about handball, HAHA. Too bad for you that Bryan sucks. Weren't you happy to be in his team? *ducks in advance*

Had anyone actually tried accessing The Bay at home? It doesn't freaking work. For me, that is. So now I've decided to go on Apple and load some trailers. For fun:) Even though there's that about 3cm thick pile right next to me. Yeah, I've done about two thirds. Still left the compo, one chinese practice paper, a load of science worksheets. Oh darn, SHOOT, the daily assignment. Perhaps if I dig into my file I'll find some old ones.

Ok, that was lame. Hey, thanks Heidi. After PSLE okay? I don't want my mum to call up your mum or anything. And congratulations Lyss. WAIT. I wanna post Wei Ren's wedding plan:) Okay.. here goes.

Since Fish has been dumped by Lyss, he goes & asks Bun [haha], who declines and politely tells him to "eff off" [I'm quoting Bun here]. So he asks Jina, who says "okaaaay, i guess.." and Wei Ren, who goes "Of course!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" or something like that. So on their wedding day, WR is wearing this ivory-coloured strapless bridal gown with this super long train. And he's, of course, carrying lovely bouquet of pink roses. Then he skips up the aisle and jumps into Fish's arms, but Fish is too weak, so WR drops. But he jumps up, squeals loudly, and they erm *censored* kiss *censored*. WR throws his bouquet of roses to the audience and Jou catches it, and her husband/bf kisses her and everyone cheers.

Okay, that was proudly brought to you by Nat & Bun. And it was super lame sia:)

Nat:)