hi guys/gals,
Its such a busy and cr*ppy day .............
15MIN LATE FOR LUNCH THANKS TO THE LAUGHING MANIAC
all for your own goooooodie goodie kids
its like dang, you noe..... its LUNCH recess is okay... but not LUNCH and you really dont need me to tell you who the laughing maniac is
Look, if the teachers say, " Its my free period y'know.... I didnt have to come here to take over this lesson so you better appreciate what i am doing for you"
that is absolute CR*P coz its contradictory! if you( the teacher ) says that she/he didnt hav to take over the lesson, then why take over????? its a lose-lose situation! We dont want you( duh ) and you so-called had to take over the lesson, so you lose and we lose! Sometimes i dunno if some people really have brains or hay or just blood floating around in their craniums! I wanna tap them on their head and say, "Does your skull really protect your brain?? Because I dont think that you have any-brain, that is."
Ciao,
AiZack