amazing. 49 people.
sixGE'ohnine.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
6GE09. Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:02 PM

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hey ppl...
Okie, tomorrow got Math CT... DIE, I tell you, DIE!!! My math is like bad... I'm going to start revising in like 2 minutes approx, but that's fair enough since I already went through 1 and a half hours in tution doing that. It was TERRIBLE. So I'm currently waiting for someone to answer, but obviously _____ isn't doing that.

Oh yeah, and I'm officially in love with The Beatles!!! Even though John's dead of course. Oh I'm so sorry, *ahemm* passed away... LAME. But they are so cool, seriously. Now I am Beatlemania-ed... =D (Thousand-watt Angel's Smile is back!!!)

So I was supposed to start revising two minutes ago. Uh-oh. Never mind then. Wish me erm, ok, whatever GOOD thing you can think of. Oh, and wish the others that too. Sorry, forgot about you people. Ciao...!

lyss